Your personal data is important to us and it is our policy to respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals. This Policy outlines how we manage the personal data we hold in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act in Singapore.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect and hold personal data of persons/entities including but not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone/contact number
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The ways in which we may collect your personal data include (but are not limited to) collecting directly or indirectly from you or your authorized representatives in the course of:
- you purchasing a product from us;
- you participating in our marketing or promotional events;
- you using our products or services;
WHAT KIND OF PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
In general, we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- conducting and completing transactions (e.g. processing orders and payments;
- providing products or services that have been requested);
- managing your reservation of our product;
- conducting marketing promotions (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters,
- marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties);
- complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g. providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies; performing internal audits);
HOW DO WE USE AND/OR DISCLOSE YOPUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only use, disclose and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to or which are permitted under applicable laws and regulations. We will not sell, rent or give away personal data to third parties for commercial purposes without your
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Depending on the product or service concerned, personal data may be disclosed or transferred to:
- our service providers and specialist advisers/institutions who have been contracted to provide administrative, financial, legal, accounting, information technology, research or other services;
- other insurers, credit providers, courts, tribunals, law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies as agreed or authorized by law;
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
To make a request to withdraw your consent previously given, please contact us.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
You can go to our Contact Us page, or send us an email.